miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

the last task of our English blog

-How did you like this subject at the university? What about the use of blog?
-What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?
-Outside the English class, how much are you using your English these days? What for?

Well this subject I think that is a so necessary complement for every career because there are so much information  that we can find  about different topics and the best are in English. And not only that also we need to be related with other persons out of our country that can give us  a new possibilities of knew more subjects  and learn so many more things about how as being developed the career according to others cultures.
In particular the English that I can have for the university  is good but I like that maybe we can do more thing I know that all depends of us but could be good that exist more moments that we can practice more the pronunciation and how  interactive with other people maybe bringing students of others countries that contribute to have more ideas of how is used the language.
Because of the same thing maybe could be good to create a type of chat with we can talk online with people of other countries and apply all that we learn in the subject.
I think that with my English I need to practice more for feel that I have the tools to manage without problem in the moment that I needed. 
Particularly I use the English for things not so important like know the meaning of the lyrics of the songs that I hear or for know how are the people talk in the movies or concerts and explain that to people that doesn't know the language.
Sometimes I used for talk with myself and I don't know why but sometimes I feel comfortable to talk in a form that not anybody can know what I'm saying.Is a little bit odd but is the truth.
But In a future I like to used for to maybe a Magister, go to England or again to Europe and manage the language just like if I live in there. Of course if I have that confidence in myself I can maybe work there and have more possibilities of do all that I have in mind in the future .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario