miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Money

Well for me the money is for me a instrument with I can have things that I need or like.
I think that his importance depends of the needs who have the people.
In my case I think that the money that I possible can have would be for living quietly,cover the basic needs and to have the chance for give me all the things that I want for pleasure.Is right that the money don't do the happiness but helps a lot maybe not to enjoy the life every moment but complement that with have the possibility of generate an give little details.
Personally the most things in what I spend my money is in books of fashion,cinema or design,clothes like dresses or accessories for the hair  and food specially sushi or in this season ice cream :).
That things makes me happy because I love them all.
Well now that I have a steady job I can give me that kind of present that before I can.But also I try to left a little bit for share some moments with my  family,boyfriend and friends.
Because of the fact that now I have a job I started to understand how important is have my own money and with that see who are my priorities in the moment to invest in something.
 In the case that I got the possibility of be millionaire I will be try to invest in a lot of things like for example create companies of independent design focus in fashion or have a production company that helps to create movies events or produce music records.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario