martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

Effective vote?




Well the issue of elections and everything related with politics don't care at all.
Indeed I am registered to vote due to the new system of automatic enrollment and voluntary voting.
This year in particular I think that the campaigns were not as invasive as in previous years which I think is good because you have to inform voters and not harass them.
The biggest problem I think is the little credibility that give me the different candidates as they consider generating campaigns that promise a lot and do very little.
I think they should change their way of hustings  and choose a candidate according to their merits  a and get the election and shows proposals already made to the community as evidence of his concern for his district
thus also demonstrating that his interest goes beyond their own interests
Personally never occur to me to be political because it is a term that is not very well seen and even less credible at this point.
I believe more in persons who do things that I can see the true interests in people.
I like people with a real and concrete discourse and see that the promises are true and not only stay in the air as a nice phrase.
Specifically in my district I ​​have nothing really positive to say about elections and campaigns.
Mainly I say this for the events that occurred here in Renca where there was a major theft of votes.
I can only see and realize that maybe it's all a big fraud to get a job at City Hall and from there look after their own interests and his political party and not the people who need it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario