miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

My future Job


Now at the university we don't have a specific topic in wish I can do an specification of some things of my interest but with some courses like Photoshop  one course that teach us how we can do a good presentation of our work or one that talk  about cinema is how I discover my real vocation.
In the last video that we do for this class I explain a little bit how will be the kind of job that I would like to have. This is work in some magazine of fashion or design doing the editorial design. But now inspired because I go to a talk about the design in the cinema is that I have a new interest and that is do the credits of the movies and help in all the part of graphic design or art direction
 Well the first and most important think that I cons iderer for choose a job is to feel that Im good or think that I have all the abilities for do it well or the best that I can.
The ideal to is obtain a job that be related with what I do and with I fell comfortable. I now that is not so easy but that will be nice if I found one that have all that.
Well talk about my strengths and weaknesses in a job is difficult for me but I think that my greatest strength is to inspire confidence to the people
That and also the fact that previous studies that I hav are good and be a person responsable for do the work that send me to do the best that is possible.
On the other hand my only major flaw is sometimes not be sure that I have the skills for do the things but is something that i'm be working and Ihope that soon that will be a subject passed.



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario