miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

How green are you?

Well since I was a little girl that I watch a soap opera called Oro verde and that made me worry about the envirorment
With that I started to be an eco-friendly but with not very good results.Because my classmates are not interested.
With the past of the time I leave the envirorment  aside and continue with my life doesnt worry about that.
 I dont have the habits of recycling but I think that this habits are not well trained in the public schools.
Use the legs for walk or get around its the best exercise for me if the distance is to big I use a car or public transport.
I love to ride a bike to move me in the city but my district is a little bit apart of the city and dangerous so I can be assaulted.
 The truth is that if I have a little bit more of time I liked to be part of a comunity that protect animals. That is the topic that interested me take care of the animals conserve them and prevent to die out.
I considered that this creatures are be created to be respected and  admired and not only that because they give us the balance do we need.
In our society I think that the topic that are most lost not only  talking about envirorment  but in the whole order of things is the Respect.
All the people dont care what happen to the person that have in his side.
They prefer to think in themselves more than any one else.
That have consequences like global warming,Greenhouse effect and others that the only thing that do is destroy our world and  each life that try to keep staying alive.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario