jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

my favorite music



Well i have a lot of musicians that i liked a lot but in these case i chose one band that let a very important mark in my life.


This band is THE BEATLES.


I had a knowledgeds of them since i was a child. My father and my uncle told me about them and showed me their movies.
Then past a long time and when i was in the high school I hear them again. That was the moment when i love them. I take connscience of all their music and how important their was in this time.
I have many happy memories of that time ,i think that all that moments was the best in all mi life until now.

Funny things happens to me with their music i dont know how explain it but when i was sad or with problems always their music sounds in the street or in a store but appear at the right time and their give me encourage.


All their songs are great and each one have its own memory ,this own rhythm and produce a diferent feeling every one . Every time i listen them i discover new things, new instruments, new notesand have the particularity to have a song for almost all.
Especially with songs like twist and shout or revolution i turn crazy above all when i go to the tribute bands concerts.
In addition to liking his music i have some books of them with pictures of their childhood and how where gradually their becoming in one of the most important band of all time.
Speaking of their songs in particular i want to put one that was one of my favorites this song is called In my life and it was very important for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0Q8ytD44Y here is the video.

//http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/beatles/in+my+life_10026479.html here is the lyiric.

3 comentarios:

  1. A great group, the whole milestone in the history, beautiful songs, are a legend of the music.

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Noooo ahahaha, this may seems a coincidence but I also like this song by far ... I love all the song, since the beginning melodic, the precious lirycs and all the details of the middle and the end of the song... "In my life, I love you more"... I didnt remember the wonderful of this...
    Thanks, Bely!

    ResponderEliminar