sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

my notebook


Well my technological object that I consider important for my life is certainly my notebook recently acquired specifically in April this year. It was very difficult to choose one because the market has many models and is difficult to select which one you can serve more and we also hope that, affordable. Obviously an optimal course would consider a model of the apple brand to seleccioanr a model that you have everything you need but I think also in the price and how it was going to pay. So finally I left a packard bell model This is a tool that made me much needed because in my career needs of these personal computers to perform the work or simply saving money on printing images as well as those available in the library or available to students in college do not a rough and very slow. It takes up almost every day and every moment. Always need to be developing work within the ideas especially in office programs like word, photoshop or simply occupy VectorWorks or to review pictures that serve as referents to create new ideas. A rest that has wi fi system that helps a lot to have internet anywhere to work. I really made life much easier especially university. What could be considered a negative aspect of this object is that this is very heavy and has been practicing all day in the backpack is terrible but only that in all other respects works quite well.

2 comentarios:

  1. i remember when the computer were huge , like a wall size, jajajajaja and but is true , i think that computers are too much dependent of internet righ now.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good object, probably it is necessary to to be one of the most useful things for the students, overcoat for your career...

    We meet in classes.

    ResponderEliminar