sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

My favorite picture


In general I have a huge amount of pictures which I like a lot but this time I wanted to rescue one in particular as having "something" that I love, by the amount of sensation that gives me and that is special for me to contemplate whether live or in pictures or drawings.
This is the case of this photograph that shows a picture of the autumn season is my favorite season.
In particular, this photograph reflects the things that captivate me this time
The sense of tranquility for example, so passive contemplation and pleasant in the evening of the leaves fall from trees producing a journey to gently touch the ground. The feeling crunch under my feet while walking, listening to the pleasant wind Surrur stealthily moving in between the trees.
View a new range of colors that had their metamorphosis from green to orange yellow even their skins, watch the trees undress slowly back to where phoenix reborn.
I have a very romantic feel about it. Contemplating the hidden and magical forest in unusual places or that transports you into another world even for a while to escape the city pollution and crowds of pedestrians on all streets LNAs
Occasionally visit parks or places where you can view this image in vivo are very attractive to me especially at this time. M and brings too many memories of the time when I went to high school and always had to go through the park before getting on the road and always looked like the leaves were changing color slowly emerge from the trees.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario