lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

The english course

Well this opportunity to access a course of English always seemed a very good instance of learning that was well within a schedule where he could attend and located within a central location not far from my place of study
Academic speaking I think that the tools that are delivered are necessary and also the level of English that manages our teacher is very high quality.
Just my opinion would be good that there were more places where this course is taught would be even better if every faculty had his English teacher but in some cases by problems of economic resources is impossible.
It would also be relevant, perhaps, that had more hours of work because I believe that despite everything becomes very short or limited time.
I think is a very nice person educated perceptive and amusing kind.
Over the lessons I've learned to love them all so much and seeing clearly know they are all very interesting people very lovely and funny. Actually it has become a very pleasant experience. Its so sad that are now too little and the course is completed or at least this level but are rescued all classes in general, all tasks and activities including this blog which I think helped a lot to see and learn a little more to colleagues and their concerns, tastes and thoughts on many subjects.
I love you all a lot
Courage and strength to all and give our best in the examination

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario