miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit: ENGLAND

Well the country that I want to visit is England.


I dont know why but since I was a child I started to know different things about England.
The movies and the books of James Bond,Peter Pan,Harry Potter or the music of the Beatles was the first   
approach  with  the British  culture.
Then the places, the architecture,the style and fashion make me love it even more.
  



One of my most important dreams is to go there.Walk in its 
streets and alleys and know in situ its history.
The place that I want to visit most  is Liverpool where beginning the Beatles History and go to the sherlock Holmes coffee.
It is in the same place that I would like to go and study in its university because I can study there the same career that I study in Chile,Stage Design.

The biggest problem is how expensive it is go to there and live there but I hope that I can do that soon in a couple of years and take maybe more courses about design,English literature, art and fashion.





2 comentarios: