sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

Holidays

Algarrobo beach

Well the truth is that my family  are not very good for holidays
these are limited by the fact that my mom is always working and vacations are too short




But when we travel the place we visited since I was a child is the beach of Algarrobo.
If we dont go to Algarrobo we go to the central coast visiting Viña del Mar and Valparaiso

Special holiday was when we go to La Serena.
where we had a very nice family despite having to clean and cook every day.
In general I do not like to bathe in the sea
I'd rather swim in the pools, but feel the sound of the sea breeze and is very relaxing.

Elqui Valley
That with a good book or music as well as a large sunshade and a giant towel is what makes me happy.

In particular the best day for me was when we visited the Elqui Valley.
It is a very nice place in the middle of the arid north where one can feel comfortable 
Is a place steeped in mysticism.

If I had a choice where to go on vacation clearly I would love to go to the south.

After a tour of the college course I was amazed with places like Puerto Varas and Chiloe Pucón
In a week to enjoy the full reach is very difficult

For the near vacations I am gliding to visit valdivia have seen many photos of the city and it looks like to me a precious place to go on holidays



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario