miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

Friends

Well for me talk about this topic is a little bit difficult.
Say that one person is my best friend ...i don't think that only one person can be the best.
For me is a group of people who are been there when I needed  it most.
Some of these people are friends  that I met in my years inside the Carmela Carvajal high school and up to this day I still have contact with them.
I shared with them about six years of my life in which we learned to know each other and grow up together.
With this group I have great  memories during the lunch time listening to music, talking about interesting topics or spending an amazing week outing.

The other part of the friends are from the university.
With them I have a lot of anecdotes,some are funny moments and others stressful for deliveries of works in the university in which we all support.

In particular with this group and with a few of them we have the possibility to go out of the country and visit Europe with a University project.
Those were some good times traveled old streets and castles,knowing new people and places and learning about all the cultures in the countries that we visit.


4 comentarios:

  1. To go to Europe with your friends and there raise your leg up (as in the picture), it must have been wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is a lot of fun to travel with god friends

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, you have a lot of friends! That's so great!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar