sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

strangling the passion of a impossible kiss...


Well the work I have chosen to present as a favorite is a well-known work of surrealist painter René Magritte. His works give to this artistic movement, conceptual burden based on the interplay of images denoted ambiguous and its meaning through words calling into question the relationship between an object and the actual painting.
"My painting is visible images Which Conceal nothing; They evoke mystery and, Indeed one Sees When one of my pictures, ask one simple question historical oneself What does That mean? It does Not mean anything, mystery Means Nothing Because Either it is unknowable. " Rene Magritte
Well with this work not his real name but is known as the lovers, the kiss, friends, etc. was created in 1928 under the brush of this brilliant artist I can say it simply a masterpiece to convey interpretations and tastes become one at a time I love the composition of color and texture clearly how are you two figures come together in one space. They have a really blinded by passion, perhaps, wish to enjoy the sensation of feeling no matter what people will say appearances prejudice the other person may have just do it. The gesture hidden under the cloth I feel great I just want to discover their faces to see what to feel but sometimes I question that and think it is better to let the suspense. Match as many sensations and vibrations that only lasts an instant that is eternal under the cloak of darkness. I can not breathe yet covers you what protects you from others.

1 comentario: