miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

seems like a movie scene....

well my experience with the Earthquake i think that was shocking
i was sleeping when all begins
first i think that was only my imagination but.... it wasn't
i run out to the court and i begun to scream but my grandmother ,that was with me, tried to calm me and said to me that all will be fine
while my mother ,brother, uncle and grandfather was inside ....
in the middle of the desperation my mother tried to safe all possible things that she could especially the tv and the computer,she cuted her feet with one piece of glass broken
My brother and my uncle was paralyzed inside and they waited that all past
my grandfather just stay in his bed maybe sleeping i think that dont feel anything
when all past we notice that we dont have water and ligth
Three days past when all come back to the normalityand when we saw the news and all the catastrophe in the country ,how many people loose eveything that they have and how they loose their families All turns in to a big tragedy
My family try to help them and we join some clothes an leave it in the red cross near to my house
I think this catastrophe leave us a lesson to learn how apreciate our lives , to think how
fragile the life is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario