viernes, 30 de abril de 2010

my website


Well i have so many sites that i need for my career because we need to see very very much pictures and paints of many artist and with that take referring to our works in the university
we take inspiration of them and with that we create our stage designs , our costumes, make ups and iluminations

I recomend to sites www.flickr.com and http://www.deviantart.com/
I dont know so much about the sections of that pages but i just look for pictures and more pictures that serves to me
i have a collection of pictures in my computer and i love every one of them i dont know just... every one have something to say, to express
sometimes i like to be so cool like all that persons who put their works for the people like me and let appreciate all that they do

1 comentario:

  1. I find very amusing that have to see paintings, images, etc. you could go up some from your favorite images to the blog.

    Affectionate greetings

    ResponderEliminar