miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

INTRODUCE MYSELF

Hi everybody my name is belén and  I am twenty-one years old
I live in Renca, Santiago de Chile with my family ,my lovely cat Flori and with my two turtles Lucas and Julieta.

I study stage design at Universidad de Chile and with a project in the same career with a group of students I could travel to Europe and visit countries such as Germany, France and Czech Republic.
My interests are for graphic and costume design, read book that talk about vampires,magic or histories about Sherlock Holmes and his cases and also I interested in the photography and collect pictures.
Personally I love the sixties period because its style, fashion and music.

                    Photo by belyharrison

Picture taken for me in a boutique in France.
               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario